Honored and Blessed
I was surprised yesterday when I received the notification that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have seen awards listed on other blogs here on WordPress, but it never occurred to me that someone would nominate mine. If I am completely honest, it made me smile, and I am truly grateful. As an artist, it’s always great to know that others enjoy your work. I was so tempted to title this post “You Like Me! You really, really like me!”, but I worry that my humor is often lost on others. So instead, I’d like to give a big ‘Thank You’ to Erin over at OneHundredTwentyThreeDays!
Here is a little bit about this award:
The One Lovely Blog award is a beacon of encouragement for new bloggers and helps them find a broader connection with other bloggers. There are some guidelines for accepting the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog
So, in order to take part in and share the spirit of this nomination, here are 7 facts about me:
1. I decided to reinvent my life at 41
2. I grew up in the American Southwest
3. I love to travel, but have yet to venture outside the U.S. (I hope to change this soon!)
4. I have lived in 6 states so far
5. I have been a vegetarian for almost 4 years
6. I am an animal lover and advocate
7. In addition to drawing, painting and photography, I also love to cook!
My nominees for this award are:
- Eye Candy Visionz
- Drawing With Light
- Derwent Valley Photography
- My Bag of Pixels
- Travel Morgan Travel
- From One Crazy Life to Another
- Scot’s Artwerkz
- Abstract Art by Sharon Cummings
- Poetic Reflections: Heart, Mind, Soul
- SueBee and Kat
- Amy Crawford Art
- Mommy Cook For Me
- Marion Sidebottom
- Undefined by Design
I hope you’ll take a look at these blogs and enjoy them as much as I do, and I thank you for following and supporting me and my work.